Welcome to our Bluestone Pavers Section!
BLUESTONE PAVERS OVERVIEW
Bluestone pavers are not just used as flooring materials but can also be tapped to create pleasing veneers, wall caps, building stones, treads, steps, and others. It is this versatility that makes these paving solutions present in many public structures, commercial establishments, and residential units across the country and elsewhere.
Bluestone paver units are extensively used in indoor and outdoor applications because of their unique beauty, sturdiness, and versatile nature. They are also perfect for areas frequented by people or are constantly wet and slippery such as pool areas, walkways, driveways, steps, bathrooms, kitchen, and more. Bluestone pavers are also tested to effectively withstand normal wear-and-tear and damages caused by constant exposure to changing weather or climate.
The good thing about bluestone is that it is available in different finishes. This is one of the reasons why many contractors and property owners prefer this material.
- Thermal finish. Thermal treated bluestone paver is commonly used in driveways, walkways, decks, and patios because the paver surface becomes non-slip. This is done by heat-treating the paver units until a textured groove is achieved.
- Honed finish. The stone is recommended for indoor applications where a thin and smooth paver is required.
- Natural cleft finish. This is perfect for areas that require a more natural look since bluestones with natural cleft finish does not have uniform texture.
The beauty of bluestone pavers is that every paver unit is unique from all the others, particularly in the color tone or shade. Accordingly, these are the color options that you may choose from:
BLUESTONE PAVERS VIDEOS
These informative videos will teach you how bluestone pavers can address your landscaping and property improvement needs.
Bluestone Patio Pavers
View Video »
How to Build a Bluestone Patio: Part One
View Video »
BLUESTONE PAVERS APPLICATIONS
Bluestone pavers are highly recommended because of the numerous applications where they can be used as primary paving materials. Whether for indoor use or outdoor application, bluestone can be your perfect material of choice.
- Bathrooms. Your bathroom will surely take on a new life when you use colorful bluestone for its floor and walls. Bluestone is perfect these areas because of its non-slip and water resistant properties.
- Living rooms. Bluestone’s decorative merits will surely awe your family and guests when you have bluestone pavers as your living room flooring.
- Hallways. Hallways will never be boring if you use bluestone paver units on them.
- Kitchen floors. Make your indoor kitchen add up to your property’s beauty by using premium pavers made of quarried bluestone.
- Pool decks. Bluestone is recommended for pool areas because of its non-slip property. Each bluestone paver possesses a unique texture that complements well with the deck’s design or theme.
- Patios. It’s possible to achieve various patio themes using only bluestone paver units, be it Old World, Japanese, Modern/Contemporary, or Mediterranean.
- Walkways. Encourage healthy living with stunning bluestone paver walkways. Since this natural stone has a non-slip characteristic, it is perfect for this area.
- Garden paths and steps. Accentuate your garden’s tender beauty with garden paths made of premium quality pavers cut from bluestone blocks.
- Driveways. Have a grand entrance whenever you enter your premises with an expertly designed and finely built bluestone paver driveway.
BLUESTONE PAVERS PHOTOS
Take a look at these bluestone paver photos to help you decide on the best application of these wonderful paving solutions for your property.
Below is a list of Bluestone Pavers Resources throughout the United States.
.: Manufacturers of Bluestone Pavers:
Find Bluestone Pavers Manufacturers in the USA »
.: Suppliers of Bluestone Pavers:
Find local Bluestone Pavers Dealers in your area »
.: Installers of Bluestone Pavers:
Find local Bluestone Pavers Contractors in your area »
If you like the information on this page, please "Like Us" on Facebook and "Plus Us" on Google Plus using the icons on the right side of this page