Welcome to our Clay Brick Pavers Section!
CLAY BRICK PAVERS OVERVIEW
Clay brick pavers offer astounding design possibilities that can make your property stand out. Clay’s innate earthy appeal makes it the perfect material for outdoor spaces as well as indoors. Meanwhile, the relatively easy installation and maintenance efforts that brick paver require makes it highly cost-efficient when compared with other available materials.
Brick pavers are available in various exciting patterns that can help you achieve your dream look and feel – from basket weave, herringbone (at 45 and 90 degree angles), spin wheel, stack bond, running/stretcher bond, and many others. Additionally, they come in various colors such as red, buff, pink, orange, brown, and green. The different brick paver shapes also add up to the dozens of exciting design themes that contractors and landscapers can create for your property. Shapes like rectangle, square, fan, keyhole, parallelogram, X, and W allow for highly customized and one-of-a-kind look and feel.
The decision on which brick paver pattern, design, color, and shape to use typically lies on clients like you but if you’re unsure of the right options, there are expert people who will gladly help you in the decision making process.
CLAY BRICK PAVERS VIDEOS
Take a quick look at these highly informative videos on clay brick paver applications and benefits.
Brick Paver Installation - How the Pro's do it
- By Pavingstone Expert
View Video »
Brick Paver Maintenance by The Brick Paver Dr.
View Video »
CLAY BRICK PAVERS APPLICATION
Clay brick pavers are highly versatile landscaping and paving materials that can be used in a variety of applications, including, but not limited to:
- Driveways. Driveways made of clay brick pavers are appealing and last for long because of clay’s strength. With the right paver installers, you’re assured that you and your guests will always have a grand entrance and exit with the sheer beauty of your driveway.
- Patios. Some of the most handsome patio surfaces then and now are predominantly made of clay brick paver. The material’s warm and earthy characteristic makes it a favorite among landscape contractors and property owners alike.
- Pool areas. It’s important to have a skid-proof material used in pool areas that are constantly wet. Use the wrong material and you’re essentially waiting for disaster to happen. Clay is essentially slip-proof, making it a truly ideal pool surround material.
- Walkways/sidewalks. Just like pools, walkways and sidewalks must not be prone to accidental slip-and-fall. By using clay brick pavers, accidents will not only be avoided, you will also entice people to develop a healthy living regimen.
- Gardens. Gardens aren’t all about flowers and plants and patches of soil and turf. The most interesting gardens actually have a combination of both softscapes and hardscapes. Expert contractors can guarantee your garden won’t be like a total bore by laying down stunning hardscape surfaces using high quality brick pavers.
Aside from these, clay brick pavers can be used to build other concrete surfaces and outdoor amenities within your property. Just let your trusted paver installation provider know your desired structure and they can build it for you quick and easy. Choose an experienced paver installer so that you are assured that all of these structures are built to meet or exceed industry standards.
CLAY BRICK PAVERS PHOTOS
Browse through these photos to see how brick pavers can enhance your property’s beauty and functionality.
Below is a list of Brick Pavers Resources throughout the United States.
.: Manufacturers of Brick Pavers:
Find Brick Pavers Manufacturers in the USA »
.: Suppliers of Brick Pavers:
Find local Brick Pavers Dealers in your area »
.: Installers of Brick Pavers:
Find local Brick Pavers Contractors in your area »
.: Buy Brick Pavers Online:
Shop for Brick Pavers on the Internet »
If you like the information on this page, please "Like Us" on Facebook and "Plus Us" on Google Plus using the icons on the right side of this page