Welcome to our Concrete Pavers Section!
CONCRETE PAVERS OVERVIEW
Concrete pavers are among the most sought-after paving solutions by contractors, landscape designers, property owners, and architects. This is primarily due to the wide range of benefits that such paving materials provide. For one, concrete pavers are an extremely sturdy material that can withstand extreme weather changes without cracking. The segmental concrete paver variety, for example, contracts and expands according to the weather, hence preventing surface cracks from occurring. Certain types, like permeable pavers, are known to cut irrigation demand by half and reduce local Heat Island effects while effectively contributing to surface water management.
Additionally, concrete pavers are highly load-tolerant and proven to withstand constant exposure to heavy loads. It is also very easy to repair and replace damaged pavers, hence saving the property owner huge amounts. Meanwhile, concrete pavers are also well-liked for their easy installation and maintenance. Most paver installation projects normally take just under two or three days to complete, while maintenance efforts typically require only pressure washing from time to time.
Concrete pavers are also non-skid and thus a perfect paving solution for areas that are constantly wet and/or frequented by people and vehicles, like pools, walkways, and driveways. It is likewise highly versatile and allows for a great deal of customization with the many available colors, patterns, textures, shapes, and design options. With the right contractor, it’s possible to create any type of paver theme.
Concrete pavers are truly one of the best landscaping and paving materials that you can have.
CONCRETE PAVERS VIDEOS
Watch these videos of concrete pavers to learn more about their benefits and applications.
Making coping and paving stones
View Video »
Do-It-Yourself Cobblestone-Look Walkway Molds from Pathmate
View Video »
CONCRETE PAVERS APPLICATIONS
There are lots of practical applications for concrete pavers, making them a favorite among builders, contractors, and owners of commercial and residential properties. The various applications of concrete pavers include:
- Patios. Probably the most common application of concrete pavers. Patios made of colorful and interesting pavers are almost sure to captivate onlookers’ attention and elicit sighs of admiration. With the various design options at your disposal, you can achieve practically every imaginable theme for your patio.
- Driveways. It’s always a pleasure to drive in and out of your property with a scenic driveway to please your eyes. And some of the best driveways are made of premium quality concrete pavers from reputable materials suppliers. If you want your driveway to truly stand out, then choose concrete paver.
- Walkways/Pathways. Walkways and pathways become more enticing to walk on when they’re made of fine concrete paver pieces. Moreover, various design patterns can be created with this paving material.
- Decks. Pool decks are constantly wet and slippery and are thus hazardous to everyone taking a dip. Eliminate such risk by opting for non-slip paving materials like concrete pavers.
- Outdoor kitchens. Outdoor kitchens can be made more attractive by incorporating a concrete paver flooring.
- Garages. Protect you vehicles inside your garage from any skidding accident by choosing concrete paver for its flooring.
CONCRETE PAVERS PHOTOS
Take a quick look of the following photos of concrete pavers to get ideas for your own property.
Below is a list of Concrete Pavers Resources throughout the United States.
.: Manufacturers of Concrete Pavers:
Find Concrete Pavers Manufacturers in the USA »
.: Suppliers of Concrete Pavers:
Find local Concrete Pavers Dealers in your area »
.: Installers of Concrete Pavers:
Find local Concrete Pavers Contractors in your area »
If you like the information on this page, please "Like Us" on Facebook and "Plus Us" on Google Plus using the icons on the right side of this page