Welcome to our Granite Pavers Section!
GRANITE PAVERS OVERVIEW
Some of the most prized and highly preferred paving materials by landscaping contractors, property owners, and stonemasons are Granite Pavers. And this is not surprising at all, given the extraordinary properties of granite. It’s most important feature is arguably its permanence – among the world’s oldest structures and sculpture pieces are made entirely of granite. The ancient Greeks, Egyptians, and Romans all have built granite structures, some of which can be viewed up to now. Add to that the ease in maintenance and you have a truly valuable paving solution. Hence, it is the material of choice for anyone who wants a structure that remains intact for a lifetime.
Aside from exceptional durability, granite is also sought-after for its timeless beauty. For one, granite pavers come in white, gray, yellow, mauve, pink, crimson, black, and other hues. You can also choose from various finishes to suit your specific aesthetic taste and needs – thermal, polished, honed, and diamond 8 and 10. Meanwhile, there are lots of exciting shapes and patterns to choose from, including basket weave, fan, cobble-lock, concourse and half-course square, herringbone, running bond, and others. Using the different paver shapes, like circle, diamond, marquise, and geometric, it’s possible to create other patterns for optimum aesthetic lift.
Ultimately, this wonderful array of colors, patterns, and shapes allows for a great deal of customization. This is perfect to make a property stand out for its uniqueness and beauty. And while granite can be costly as compared to other paving solutions, the benefits that you can enjoy for decades can well compensate for its price. With the right contractor, your granite surfaces can give you a lifetime of service.
GRANITE PAVERS VIDEOS
Watch the following granite paver videos and see just how granite can be an excellent paving material.
Marshalls Eclipse Granite Patio in Manchester
View Video »
how to lay natural granite stone cobbles in sand
View Video »
GRANITE PAVERS APPLICATIONS
Granite paver applications number to dozens, which is one factor why they are so loved by owners of commercial establishments and residential properties. Landscaping contractors and architects also highly prefer them for their excellent durability and aesthetic merits. Specifically, they can be used in the following applications:
- Pathways/walkways. Walk with a sense of security and privilege on walkways made of premium granite pavers.
- Rotunda. If your property has a rotunda, then using granite to accentuate it will make it more appealing to onlookers.
- Driveways. With granite being a tough paving material, it can be used to pave driveway lanes. Granite pavers can withstand heavy loads and you can surely expect decades of service from your granite-paved driveway.
- Pool areas. With the right granite texture, you can expect to have a slip-proof pool area all-year long.
- Steps. You will surely feel absolutely regal as you walk over attractive granite steps.
- Garages. While poured concrete will do, wouldn’t it be nice to make your driveway more elegant and classy by using granite pavers for its flooring?
- Patios. Add a luxurious feel and look to your patio with granite. You can create practically any theme with the dozens of granite paver colors, finishes, shapes, and textures that you can choose from.
GRANITE PAVERS PHOTOS
Browse these granite paver photos to get some exciting ideas on how to beautify your property.
Below is a list of Granite Pavers Resources throughout the United States.
.: Manufacturers of Granite Pavers:
Find Granite Pavers Manufacturers in the USA »
.: Suppliers of Granite Pavers:
Find local Granite Pavers Dealers in your area »
.: Installers of Granite Pavers:
Find local Granite Pavers Contractors in your area »
If you like the information on this page, please "Like Us" on Facebook and "Plus Us" on Google Plus using the icons on the right side of this page